Listed on 17 July 2017, closes on 7 August 2017
Full time, Permanent
Sector: Early learning / kōhanga reo
Role: Senior teacher
Team Leader/2IC for our beautiful Infant/Toddler Rooms.
We are looking for a passionate and inspiring person to lead and empower our Infant and Toddler teaching teams. Situated on North Shore Hospital grounds, we are a privately owned early learning centre licenced for 50 children. We are a well-resourced centre, enjoying a renewed positive reputation within our local and hospital community due to new ownership and management. Inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia, Emmi Pikler and the Virtues Project, we particularly value the virtues of Kindness and Respect.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with, and a passion for this unique age group;
- Be authentic, kind, respectful and joyful;
- Have working knowledge of the Reggio philosophy;
- Have the ability to make learning visible;
- Be able to inspire and motivate teachers through leadership from the heart;
- Be well organised and able to balance the role of team leader and teacher;
- Love reflecting, learning and collaborating with others.
In return we offer:
- A brilliant supportive management team;
- Guidance, mentoring and support into this role;
- Lots of PLD and support throughout your learning journey;
- The opportunity to work in a warm, nurturing, loving and caring environment, where empowering and inspiring one another is at the forefront;
- An environment that feels like a home away from home;
- A centre which lives and breathes its philosophy.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
MOE Information for Takapuna Private Pre-School
|Type of School||Privately Owned|
|Phone||09 488 0417|
|Address||Shakespeare Road, Milford|
|Electorates (Gen, Māori)||North Shore, Te Tai Tokerau|
|ERO Reports||ERO - Takapuna Private Pre-School|
See map bigger
Full MOE data for Team Leader/2IC