Grant for teachers of Pasifika descent
Teachers of Pacific Island descent can now apply for a $5,000 scholarship provided by CORE Education.
The Pasifika Education Grant supports the leadership development of Pasifika teachers in various forms – including mentoring and coaching, assistance with professional learning opportunities, and supporting facilitation skills.
Demonstrating his or her commitment to the education of Pacific Island children, the successful applicant must be involved in the promotion and use of Pacific language/s and culture/s, be actively involved and seek opportunities to gain new learning.
The scholarship is open to early childhood, as well as primary and secondary teachers.
For more information about the selection criteria and background information, visit http://core-ed.org/foundation/pasifika-education-grant
- Teachers flock to innovation fund
- Kidicorp owners give childcare firm to charity
- CYF panel too focused on money - advocates
- Privacy Pitfalls as Education Apps Spread Haphazardly
- UE changes affect boys and the poor
- Teacher aides resign after drug exchange
- St Bede's coaches and trustee quit after Maadi Cup row
- Rouse your students with multisensory strategies
- Bay of Plenty
- Central East
- Central South
- West Coast