- By using this site you acknowledge that Kaha Media Limited (the publisher of EDUVAC – The Education Weekly) (hereinafter called “EDUVAC”) is the proprietor or authorised licensee of the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in any software, data, information, articles, pictures, graphics and other material (hereinafter called “the Content”) displayed or available through the website.
- All users of www.eduvac.co.nz may download and print extracts from the editorial and advertorial material and advertisements posted on this website for their own personal and con-commercial use only.
- No content may be reproduced, published or transmitted without the written consent of EDUVAC. In particular and without limitation, you may not without prior written permission from EDUVAC: archive the Content or any part of it; form a database whether electrically or otherwise which contains an of the Content; redistribute or republish the Content. You may not link to the website without the prior written consent of EDUVAC. You agree to remove or cease any link upon EDUVAC’s request.
- Permission is required to post EDUVAC articles or the contents of EDUVAC e-mail reports on websites, newsgroups, or mailing lists (either restricted or general).
- You can obtain permission to use articles online in the following ways:
By sending an e-mail to:
By sending a fax to:
By sending mail to:
EDUVAC – The Education Weekly
PO Box 20-302
Please include the title of the article, the author, the issue number and date the article appeared, and how you plan to use the reprint.
- NZ Literacy Conference a “must do” professional development opportunity
- First winner in Eduvac - House of Travel Competition
- Ministry of Education Deputy Secretary resigns
- AUT to partner with Auckland Theatre Company in a New Zealand first
- Te reo resources now available for free
- Student rampage could have averted with counsellors
- New App makes learning Māori fun
- Nothing standard about National Standards
- New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty
- Central East
- Central West