repayment of student loans
Government seeks ways to claw back student loans
The government is looking at ways to encourage repayment of student loans, as it emerged that nearly two-thirds of students loans issued since the scheme started had not been fully repaid.
Loans had been issued to more than 900,000 people since 1992, according to a MoE report, which said only NZ$6.4 billion of the NZ$13.9 billion borrowed had been paid back.
- NZ Literacy Conference a “must do” professional development opportunity
- First winner in Eduvac - House of Travel Competition
- Ministry of Education Deputy Secretary resigns
- AUT to partner with Auckland Theatre Company in a New Zealand first
- Te reo resources now available for free
- Student rampage could have averted with counsellors
- New App makes learning Māori fun
- Nothing standard about National Standards
- New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty
- Central East
- Central West