Students role models of youth leadership
Being a Year 13 student is tough, but it’s even more so for those tasked with being a role model of youth leadership for their fellow students.
But AUT University’s Prefect Leadership Summit, recently held for the first time in South Auckland, provided insights to local students on how to do just that.
AUT supports displaced Christchurch students
AUT University has been responding to enquiries from Christchurch students who need to consider their options following the Canterbury earthquake.
“Some students have been completely displaced due to loss of accommodation, family moves and other impacts of the disaster,” said Vice Chancellor, Derek McCormack.
AUT exchanges ideas with a superpower
AUT University will be exchanging ideas and research with the world’s next superpower, thanks to a partnership with a prestigious Chinese education centre.
- Joyce keeps Novopay
- NCEA results controversial
- Sense of ‘Excessive Entitlement’ May Result In Exam Failure
- Charter schools passed into law
- Could you have a Green Planted-Roof on your school?
- ECE Grant That Helps You To Qualify While Working
- Government dumps successful programme
- New web resource to schools
- Bay of Plenty
- Central South
- West Coast