Guidelines for Recruitment Advertising
The Advertising Terms and Conditions on this website applies to Recruitment Advertising. The following guidelines are intended to assist advertisers:
- Each job posting must advertise one vacancy only and be written in English.
- Each job posting must advertise a specific position. Generic postings advertising employment services are not allowed.
- EDUVAC does not allow postings which require candidates to send money or stamped addressed envelopes to gain further details of the positions.
- EDUVAC accepts commission-only jobs or “work from home” jobs.
- EDUVAC does not accept postings from recruitment agencies in the “work wanted” sections.
- EDUVAC does not accept postings that contain links to other websites that offer job posting facilities.
- Ministry of Education Deputy Secretary resigns
- Te reo resources now available for free
- Student rampage could have averted with counsellors
- New App makes learning Māori fun
- Nothing standard about National Standards
- Tampered data further knocks confidence
- Teen Brain Is All Accelerator And No Brake
- Are teachers professionals? Of course they are!
- New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty
- Central East
- Central West